Sunday 15 July 2007

Call for books to review

If interested in a free review, please email me at the following address (minus the quotes and spaces): "spaceysunday at gmail dot com" with 'review' in the subject heading of the email.

Please send me:
I am interested in reviewing stories, poetry and non-fiction for older children and teenagers. Electronic format is preferred, but hard copy can be sent if an ebook, or other electronic form, is not available.

My favourite genre is sci-fi and fantasy, but I will consider anything written for people of age ten to teen, or with a cross-over appeal to kids and teens.

Please don't bother with:
However, I will not review works of a racist, sexist, and/or homophobic nature, and nor will I review books whose purpose is to convert the reader to (or, alternatively, bash) any particular religion or world-view. I'm not the biggest fan of the politically correct lobby (trust me on this), but I know prejudice and attempted brainwashing when I see them.:-)

No comments: